A top tier multi purpose cool/cold weather cycling jacket for the serious road rider. After feedback from our cycling team in the last Swedish Tour we think we have arrived at what will be an iconic product for Sigr.
This jacket has the same insulating Merino wool channeled lining as our original Gotlandsleden City jacket but that's more or less where the similarities end.
Gotlandsleden Tour is a dark blue, slimmer race/aero-fit jacket designed for cycling in cooler spring/autumn to cold winter weather. We have added two Ultra-viz panels on the lower back and neck for increased visibility and safety on busier roads. This new jacket has front outer chest pockets and angled rear pockets for super easy access to your on-ride items whatever they may be. If the jacket should become too warm on those in-the-middle days the rear upper back ventilation flap and/or the zippable lower side ventilation is there for you.
In summary, this is a windproof, rainproof, insulating, lightweight Swiss Army Knife of a jacket that will just make your ride better.
This jacket has been tested by road cyclists from -5°C down to -12°C and kept them warm while cycling at a moderate pace. The ideal jacket when a pack jacket is too thin or there's a chance of showers. We are convinced the Australian Merino wool is key to it's great low temperature performance. Merino wool also has moisture wicking and anti-bacterial properties.
Fun Sigr Fact: Gotlandsleden is the road that circles the amazing Swedish island of Gotland in the Baltic sea. Stretching from Fårö in the north to Hoburg in the south, it will take you past countless cafés, bric-a-brack stalls (loppis in Swedish) and wonderful places to take a quick dip in the sea. The mediaeval city of Visby will transport you back in time, close your eyes and imagine you're Ragnar Lothbrok, just don't do anything he would do and you should be fine.
- Tight race-fit
- Highly reflective panels on lower back and neck.
- Reflective prints on arms and back
- Comfortable water/wind repellent cuffs
- Two zipped front chest pockets (mobile storage)
- Rear pockets, angled for easy access. Left and right.
- Ventilation panel at back
- Zipped side ventilation slits
- Rainproof (water resistance W/P 15,000 mm H2O)
- Breathability (MVP) Over 10.000 g/m2/24h
- Lightweight - 182GSM
- Silicon gripper at bottom hem
- Hydrophillic PU Membrane
- Hybrid Australian Merino wool insulating/ventilating lining
- Flexible double front zip, unzip from top and/or bottom
Fabric: 66.5% polyester, 19.4% PU, 14.1% Wool